Introduction to Prince Charming...

So, my friend FakhrulZakry (www.fakhrulzakry.com) convince me to do this. He said, it can bring success to my life. I might end up as celebrity in the future. How would that happen? Idk*. Hehehe... I cannot believe that I am actually writing my first blog post. I usually READ blogs, not write them... Anyway, this could fun, kan?


Yang mata hot semacam tu is Fakhrul Zakry... the other one is Badrul... Sooner or later, I will make further explaination about spesis manusia dua orang nie...

Speaking-speakang sebab bila writing guna lappy, automatik jadi cam tu... Kenapa ye? Idk*...

Wonder about my look? It's not a big secret... Bleh scroll down this picture below...



... Saye la nie, tengah makan mee bandung...

Anyway, I'm gonna stop here. I'm not going to post a long article for my first post... Hehehe... And no, tajuk post ni memang takder kena mengena dengan saya... So, just ignore...

p/s: *Idk means; I DON'T KNOW...


OH WAIT!!!

Before I forgot, just wanted to wish everybody a...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

Comments

  1. ala. i tau u memang feeling feeling ala-ala prince charming kan..



    regards,
    budak tepi badrul salleh dalam picture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Kaki, Hospital Dungun dan Cellulitis...

My Weird Habit