Sangap...

Sangap... saya dengan sangap... Bukan kerana benda itu ye... U know what I mean. [blink2x]

Actually, sedang sangap melayan sebuah lagu nie. Sangat sangap sampai sanggup buat research pasal lagu nie...

It's I (Who Have Nothing) covered by Tom Jones/Shirley Bassey. Oh my.

Al kisahnya bermula, apabila suatu petang, duduk bertenggek di depan laptop. Dengan YouTube depan mata tapi, takder idea nak menonton video ape... So, tiba2 terjengah dalam kepala otak nie. Ketika itu "American Idol" season 10 sedang howt, and tiba2 terasa nak tengok contestant dia. So, I wrote "American Ido Season 10", and daripada search itu, membawa aku kepada salah seorang top 3 contestant bernama Haley Reinhart.

Terjumpa la satu video di mana dia menyanyikan lagu yang aku mention di atas. Sila lihat performance beliau di bawah:

Love this is so much!!!

Fuh, hangat sungguh... for me la... Bila lagu tu start je, terus instant interesting feeling datang. The music is so dramatic, so this should be one serious song, and it is, when I listened to it till the end. Love this song.

Then, I saw on YouTube, Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey is also singing cover of this songs. I love Tom Jones' version, but was so annoyed by Shirley Bassey's because all she do is scream. Check it out.

Love this one too! And men can totally sang this song with deep voice, like Tom Jones.

Then, comes Shirley Bassey. I have no idea what is going on here. She scream all the time, and I can't feel the song at all.

Sangap teramat sampai tak tertahan. Video nyanyian Haley Reinhart dan Tom Jones itu ku download and convert into mp3 format. I need this songs in my playlist!!! Then, I downloaded a studio version of this song recorded by Haley Reinhart and it is awesome!!! So, I have three different version of I (Who Have Nothing) in my phone!!! Awesome!!!

Check out the lyric! Here:

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Adore you and want you so
I'm just a no one, with nothing to give you but oh
I love you
You, you buy her diamonds
Bright, sparkling diamonds
But believe me, dear, when I say
That she can give you the Word
(sometimes: That you can give her the world)
But she'll never love you the way I love you
You can take her any place she wants
To fancy clubs and restaurants
But I can only watch you with
My nose pressed up against the window pane
I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Must watch you, go dancing by
Wrapped in the arms of somebody else
When darling it is I
Who love you


Hope anda juga sangap mendengar lagu nie. Cuba2 la. Lagu nie sesuai kalau baru lepas break up. Bleh duk dalam keter/bilik sorang, pasang lagu ni, dengar sambil nangis2... Huhuhu...

For more info about this song, click HERE

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Kaki, Hospital Dungun dan Cellulitis...

My Weird Habit

Introduction to Prince Charming...