Hitam Putih Kehidupan.

Do mind asking about my 2011 raya experience. It was awesome but terrible in some way. I got diarrhea since day one until the 5th. Horrible, horrible.

Been in Shah Alam for two weeks now. Class has started, and still trying to follow up with everything like PTPTN, convocation, and documents required. And the campus is killing me. It's very high and I hate it. I feel like climbing a mountain everytime going to class. Not to mention, they don't have enough parking space for students like me to park our car. So, I have to park somewhere quite far from campus. Haish.

Spent money a lot, loitering a lot, and living in a so-so condition. I find this is quite blank. I do feel like complaining a lot, about thing around me, sometimes, I express it in my little secret maroon book, and really, if people found that book of mine, they will be shocked with my style of language and mindset thinking. And I cursed a lot.

Until last night, suddenly listening to this song. Every thought in my mind stops. 
It is very true about the telling in this song. Life's too short, I should make it better and make a wonderful world from it. 
I now remember an advice I used give to my friends,
Life is about having fun. Have some spirits, because no matter how dull and horrible thing is, if you have a great spirit, it would feel fun even when it isn't.

Sheila Majid-Hitam Putih Kehidupan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Kaki, Hospital Dungun dan Cellulitis...

My Weird Habit

Introduction to Prince Charming...