I'm An Alien.

Superbowl the other day, or Ellen Degeneres would say it as "Beyonce's Concert" for non-footballers fans. There was this commercial, a Calvin Klein commercial, debuting their new concept for men's underwear. So, the rating during the Superbowl games is peaking high, so good job CK to put commercial on such a prime time, bet they paid a lot.

Anyway, seeing the commercial... Hrm. I can honestly say, I feel like the most ugly person in the world. The dude in the commercial, he's a robot or something, with his hair pulled back in what ever the hell grease or oil or gel they use to stick his hair with; he looks like a freaking electronic machine, like a perfect specimen of a male human being, I've ever seen in my whole life.

This dude, is so perfect, with his ripped body and muscles, with that annoying "I'm so cool for doing CK" eyes, and I feel like, well, I am alien. I look nothing like him. And the model is younger than me. He's a kid. If he is the typical look of all men in this world, well, the rest of fat people like me, we really are maybe, in fact, an alien.

Go ahead, see this commercial. Girls, I know most of you probably gonna bounce and jump around seeing this, probably. The boys, hrm. If you have extra body weight and do mind about being obese, do not watch it. Or you going to need therapist afterwards.


Told you.
Nite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Kaki, Hospital Dungun dan Cellulitis...

My Weird Habit

Introduction to Prince Charming...