Don't Fall In Love With Me


Bro da pesan, kita member-member kamcing jer. 
Bro da pesan like "Oi, don't fall love with me".

Eh, bley plak virtual-stalk aku ye.

Isn't this stalking activities are done by secret lovers or admirers je?

I'm so tall-fat-annoying; how come u decided to stalk me?
*AM LOOKING AT YOU*

Girl, got something to confess ke?

"Heyyyy, I found your blog."

Erm.

Excuse me?

Crap, now I have to update this blog and dedicated this post to you.
 Why this blog existed and crap.

Years ago, I was an inspiring writer, dedicating my time posting online stuff, envisioning myself to write my own cookbooks in the future. This is like, back in 2010 and 2011, I was doing my diploma when this blog existed and the longer I studied, I loses my shit even more and this blog eventually become the last priority. Girl, not even in my priority list. Deep in the center-of-the-earth-deep.

Anyways, back then I was like, thinking to let the time do its part. Lets just keep the blog around, post once in a while, and maybe in the "FUTURE", it would be useful for me. I didn't post. I completely forgot about it existence and what it reminded me about my "writing" future.

Hi. "FUTURE" here. 2018. 

NEWS! I ain't a writer. I ain't even writing my dissertation properly let alone to write oh-so-creatively and so funny, and so inspiring sh*t in this blog. You know why, cause first, this life ain't easy. Life is challenging, it runs me over like a train and I got squished and flattened and somehow, I inflate back, barely living to the fullest today, but I ain't losing hope. Second, I'm just lazy to update.

So, the post inside this blog are from my boy-phase where I ain't ashamed of anything, where my English are broken here and there (still lah in this moment aiyo), and selfish and syok sendiri and aiyo malu siak sendiri baca balik.

...

I am a man now. And my inner child is screaming like "CLOSE THIS BLOG ONCE AND FOREVER" but manly side of my manliness were like, "Leave it". Why? I don't know. So I guess this blog is gonna stay for a while.

AND YOU DOWN HERE:
Sempat aje hang stalk aku kan.
Till next post: 2023 perhaps. Lol.

Comments

  1. ARGGG AMARR I LOVE YOU WANT YOU ... I WANT YOU MOREE AND MOREE..
    LIKE LADY GAGA ARG GRAA GRAA GRAA OLALA.. BAD ROMANCE..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Kaki, Hospital Dungun dan Cellulitis...

My Weird Habit

Introduction to Prince Charming...