Laundry

I was unlucky enough to get a rent house without a washing machine.

Living as a student, if you don't have washing machine around, your only options are to hand wash, or to go and do your laundry at a shop.

I choose to laundry at a shop.
I just don't have the time to hand wash.
And it's cheaper, and quite worth the pay.

I mean, the shop I go only charges RM4 for washing and RM3 for drying. Total of RM7 which is not bad for a student like me. And I only do my laundry once a week.

One day when I already have an awesome career and have my own house with a washing machine, I will remember back my student days.

How I put all the dirty clothes in a cheap nylon bag, carry it around on my motorcycle with the soap and softerner.

It's quite a large bag, sometimes it blocked my view while I'm riding my bike. And the people staring. Haha.

I am not ashamed of this. Why should I?? Typical student life, definitely.

Lucky for students living with their family. Mummy and daddy will take care of everything... Lucky them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Kaki, Hospital Dungun dan Cellulitis...

My Weird Habit

Introduction to Prince Charming...